Last night I made Chicken Breasts Parmesan and it was really good. It was easy, and quick to make as well. I'm too lazy to copy the recipe down, but I found it on KraftFoods.com, so here's the link to the recipe if you're interested.
http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=recipe&m=recipe/knet_recipe_display&u1=keyword&u2=chicken,%20bread%20crumbs&u3=**8*12&wf=9&recipe_id=50320
If you haven't been to kraftfoods.com, you should! It's great for people who cook a lot or even a little! I am a member, or whatever, and it is pretty cool. I have a recipe box there and I get emails from them once in a while about favorite recipes, tips, etc. On their website they show you pictures of almost all the recipes, and ideas for side dishes, drinks, and desserts to go along with the recipe. I would also suggest allrecipes.com. I am also a common user of their recipes. The cool thing about them is that they have ratings of each recipe, so you know if it worked and was good, or whatever they wanted to say about it.
So those are my ideas about food! I am the type that likes to mix things up a lot--I like to try a few new recipes each week to make it interesting otherwise I get bored! Enjoy!
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment