Wednesday, May 28, 2008

News!

I know it's shocking I actually have something to share! But if you don't check my blog I just wanted to announce that I FINALLY after a year of having a degree got a real life job! I am so excited. I really can't express how excited I am. I'll be working for the Alumni Association at the University of Utah. It really is such a great fit for me!
Anyway just thought I would share. Kind of excited about it! I hope you are all doing wonderfully! Love to all!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

That's fantastic news! You'll be awesome! I'm glad you found a job that you love.

Nicole said...

congrats, cami! that's awesome!!

Jacee Coles said...

It's good to know that things finally work out after graduation. It's been a month now and I'm so frustrated about not finding that "perfect" job for me. It's hard to be patient! congrats to you!

Janessa Whatcott said...

Yeah that is awesome!! You deserve it!

Jane and Stuart said...

Congrats! I am excited to hear about it!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Cams Bams, that is awesome!!! SO exicted for you! Hope all is well!!

KaRLie said...

Thats so exciting I remember when I got a real job after graduation. The money was so nice!