Thursday, May 15, 2008

Luke Jacob Hawkins

Hey Everyone,
For those of you that haven't heard I had my baby on Sunday morning. We was born on his due date on Mother's Day... what a great present! We named him Luke and he weighed in at 8 lbs 7 oz. He's doing really well, the doctors were concerned because he lost a lot of weight at the hospital (almost 10%) so we're doing a lot of feedings and supplementing to get his weight back up. Jake disconnected our camera holder so i can't upload any pictures, but I will as soon as I can. I do have some posted on my blog.... along with the whole story, so check it out!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear the news. Seriously, your story sounds SO similar to mine, just one year later!! (Mother's Day was my due date, I went into labor on the due date, I had a little boy and got the best present ever)

Brooke said...

That is so awesome! What a Mothers Day! Also a bonus on your due date

Jacee Coles said...

Congratulations! I bet that's the cooles experience ever! I look forward to being a mom.

KaRLie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! You are going to be such a great mother!!

KaRLie said...

I just looked at your blog and saw pictures of your baby. He is so cute! You looked great your self!