This past week I ran into Kass Wallin at the Maverick gas station. I hadn't seen him for a really long time, so it was fun to see him. He said he got married the week before and he had just gotten back from his honeymoon. He said he's waiting to get into law school (sounds just like us!) and he would really like to go to the U. He's on 3 waiting lists (including the U). He married a girl that he met when they were doing internships in Washington, D.C. and she is from Vegas (I think that's what he said).
Just thought I'd write about it in case any of you didn't know (cause I sure didn't!).
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for sharing. It is always good to catch up
Thanks Nicole!! IT's always so fun to see how each of us are doing and the fact that some are married, getting professional jobs, huge college degrees, traveling and kids, kids kids!!
Post a Comment