Well it is official!! I am PREGNANT! It came as a suprise, but I went to the doctor today and everything was ok. We didn't hear a heart beat so hopefully the little bugger was just being modest and there aren't any complications. My due date is approximately December 1, but the baby will probably come in November because I was early with Drew. We also had to discuss labor because with Drew, from the time my water broke to his delivery was about 3 1/2 hours! Yikes!! The two little tikes will be about 26 months apart and I am very excited to add another rascal to the bunch!!
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
YAY! I'm so happy for you! How fun to add another cute family member! And we'll have babies close together...that's always fun!
Congratulations Janessa, that's really exciting!
congrats jan!! that is so exciting! Keep us posted on the progress!
Congrats! That's such exciting news you'll have to let us know what your having!
congrats! hope all goes well!
That's great! I'm happy for you.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Congrats! Thats so exciting!
Post a Comment