Monday, April 28, 2008

BUTTON #3




Well we've added another Button to our growing family. I induced on the 23 he was 8lbs 6oz 21.5 inch long I dont know who he looks like out of me and Ryan but he definately looks more like Hallie. The other two have really enjoyed the new addition, maybe a little too much! Having three will be quite the task! Anyway hope everyone's doing well! Oh yea he's a BOY! and for now his name is Matthew, but I'm just not set on it so any suggestions on a name would be helpful.

11 comments:

Whitney said...

CONGRATS BUTTONS!!!!!! He is just adorable. I'm glad your doing well, you look great! I think he looks like your brother Kirk! And I like the name Matthew-- i say keep it! :)

Christine said...

Congratulations! You are amazing

Karen said...

YAY! I had to ask Nicole if you had him because I couldn't wait any longer! How fun to have another boy! And I also like Matthew, but obviously it's up to you!

Becky said...

You look beautiful, Brooke, and your little guy is perfect! I'm so happy for you and Ryan. Good luck on the name uncertainties... :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby! I'm so happy for you!

Jacee Coles said...

Contratulations Ryan and Brooke! What a cute family. Did Becky tell you she ran into my sister, Jan, at the hospital when she was coming to visit you after you had your baby? I was lucky to find out the same day that you had it because she called me.

Laura said...

Congrats! He is adorable! You are my hero. I don't know how you have 3 kids. I can barely handle one! Matthew is a cute name.

Janessa Whatcott said...

Oh how cute he is!! You guys are such a cute family!!

Tyler and Emily said...

Congrats on #3!! I can't believe it!! Matthew is a cute name....let us know if it changes!!

Crawling said...

Your family is as big as mine is! It's crazy! But I guess you shouldn't stop because your kids are so dang cute. . .Congrats you guys! I'm glad everyone is doing well.

Nicole said...

congrats! he is a cutie for sure. let me know when you need help! or a nap, whichever comes first ;)