Monday, April 07, 2008

The Homestretch

I know a lot of you have probably seen this picture on my own blog. But I thought I'd post it here as well! I am 35 weeks along now and have about 5 weeks left. Hopefully this little guy will come a little sooner than that, but it's coming quickly. I had a doctors appointment today and we did an ultrasound to make sure his head was down... she said that everything looked great and that I needed to be extra aware of signs of "labor" now..... not just "pre-term labor." I started to panic a little, this is getting very real! I'm super excited and I'm so ready to have my body back and to be able to buckle my own shoes or shave my legs or really bend over and pick things up! I know you moms can attest to that! I hope everything is well for everyone!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You look great! Only the lucky ones deliver a little early I hope everything goes well for you. Have you thought of a name?

Becky said...

Hang in there!!

Janessa Whatcott said...

You look beautiful!! I am so excited for you!!