
Hello Everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted. I finally have something exciting to write about. Well . . . I graduated yesterday! It's so great to know that I never have to do homework again! I can't wait to read something because I want to and not because I have to. NO MORE TEXT BOOKS!
Kris waited to get his Associates so that we could walk together. He graduates next Spring. He's wearing that weird robe because he spoke in commencement and is a member of the Board of Trustees. His speech was awesome! Of course I would think that because I'm his wife, but he's a great public speaker. That was his last duty as student body president. It will be so nice to have our lives back and live at our apartment more than we live at the school.
I guess another big thing is that I cut my hair. It's been long for so long that I just wanted a change.
8 comments:
congratulations! That is soooo fantastic, a huge accomplishment.
Congrats Jacee! That is awesome! That is the best feeling!!!
Awesome accomplishment, Jace! I'm so happy for you guys. It sounds like things are going to be great (and a bit quieter) this next year.
Congrats! It is so great when you are finally done with TESTS!!! Hooray. Now it is time for a baby. Jk! ha ha
Congrats!! And you will love having no homework and reading what you want, for sure!! Glad that Kris gave a good talk. That would scare me sooo bad! Justin graduated this past week too, ahh, it's so nice!
Congrats! Definitely a great accomplishment! Now you get to just be a grown up and work! YAY!
I am so happy for the both of you!! That is Awesome!!
YEA Jacee and Kris Love you guys!!
Post a Comment