Here are a few pictures of me at 26 weeks. Jake took them yesterday. I'm going straight out so I thought I'd show you a behind picture then the side view!
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
7 comments:
I must say, you look so cute! I love having a little belly. And theres nothing like the first so enjoy! Have you thought of any names?
Oh man...you don't even look pregnant from the back! YAY! You sure do look cute though. I'm VERY glad you posted pictures of your cute belly! :)
Cute! I love it!! Thanks for sharing :)
So stinkin' Cute!
it's good you're pregnant or i might have commented on your beer problem. i'm stoked for you whit.
Hmmm, sounds familiar about growing straight out! Lookin' good.
So cute!
Post a Comment