Happy Birthday to Karen today! She is so great for starting this whole blog thing and for doing all the work of keeping us all updated with the address and birthday list. Isn't she the best? Happy Birthday, we all love you!!
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you've had a stupendous day!
Ren, hope you had a great b-day you deserve it!
For sure, thanks for all your work and help!! Happy Bday!
Thanks guys. I sure do have great friends! :)
Ditto to the post! I was thinking of you on your day; hope it was a blast.
Happy Birthday! Love Ya!
Post a Comment