Hey everyone it has been a little while ok a long while since I have been on so I thought that I should share our good news. We just found out that we are having another cute boy!!! I am very excited, I really didn't care either way but I was right on my guess, I have been carrying the exact same as I was with Drew besides the fact that I feel and am a bit bigger! It will be fun to have to wild little boys to chase around! Oh and on the ultrasound there was no sign of the hemorage anymore so I can finally exercise again.
Besides that news everything is the same old. Drew had his first dentist appointment today it was a little scary but he was so excited to get a new tooth brush and tooth paste! Drew is growing so big and cute I love him to death! Andy is never home, school is so so time consuming but someday it will be over. I hope that everyone is doing great!
I am having trouble putting on pics and drew just woke up so I will post some sometime soon!
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! I bet you'll have all boys, but that's just my prediction. That's great news that everythings okay with the baby. We'll have to get our boys together one of these days!
YAY! I'm so excited that you are having another boy. Drew will love having a younger brother to play with!
That is good to hear, Kati! Especially that you are healthy and no more bleeding. I'm glad you posted; I hope we hear more from you soon.
Post a Comment