Hey All,
I have a good friend who told me about an awesome sewing website. They sell some really cool fabric (although it's expensive), and I thought some of you might enjoy taking a peek. http://purlsoho.com/purl
Colt is learning so much right now. He loves to smack his lips together, give fives, say "Oh", turn the lights on and off, pull himself up on anything (or try to anyway), do the army crawl, sleep on his tummy with his knees tucked under him... My favorite is when he grunts really loud to get attention because at the same time, he throws his arms down in a jolt and makes his body stiff (okay, that's hard to explain). It is hilarious! He loves his Tonka truck, the itsy bitsy spider song, and walking everywhere (with help, of course).
We are currently in Salt Lake, staying with my parents. It has been an enjoyable trip so far -- for the most part! Our schedule is quite hectic and it's seems like something wrong or crazy happens everyday. We traveled Wednesday afternoon, and because of the insane snowstorm, it took us between 6 and 7 hours to get here! Yuck. My sister and her two kids and my brother got stranded that same night and slept over with us at my parents' house. Thursday morning we began to recover... except that we had a tricky time getting Colt to the doctor, then waited there forever. Not to mention Colt dropped in weight and height percentiles and the doc practically made me feel like I'm starving my baby. What?! Good thing Adam and I had a nice V-day date. Then I was really disappointed because I forgot my temple recommend and we couldn't go like we planned. Bah. Friday my mom and I ran errands with Colt. We visited my grandpa, and I accidentally spilled baby food carrots and it splattered ALL over his carpet, couch, linoleum, and clothes. Carrots pretty much stain. Oh, boy. By the time we got home, Adam and I needed to rush and meet friends for dinner. But we couldn't because Colt had a diaper blowout! Yuck again. We survived. This morning I awoke and realized that I didn't bring my BYU ID and all sport pass; we're planning to go to the basketball game tonight and, of course, it's sold out. What is the deal? It's like I'm pregnant (except I'm not) and my brain is absent!! Maybe I never got it back in the first place...
Okay, that's all. Here's to hoping for less crazy days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Craziness. I really don't think that our brains ever fully recover. I love when they sleep on their tummies with their knees under them-so cute!
We're so glad you guys came down to visit! It was so good to see you guys! Have fun at the game!
I am with christine, we never get our brains back!!! It sounds like you guys are doing great and that colt is growing like crazy! (Even if the Dr says otherwise he looks like a happy healthy babe to me)
Colt is fine, I love it when they sleep with their bums in the air. What a day you had!! I agree with Christine & Brooke. I just hope that we don't keep losing our brains everytime we have kids!
Post a Comment