Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My NON-Blog

Hey Girlies,

It's me again. I just wanted to let you all know that I am creating a "non-blog." :) That's what I'm calling it anyway. After many requests from friends and family to start a blog, I am finally doing it. Well, sort of. I don't feel entirely at ease with the blogging world and security issues involving my family. Maybe I'm just paranoid! But I've found a solution to keep you all updated in a way I feel is safe. I'll be using a website called MyEpistles.com. I will send out email invites for you to join/sign-in and read my posts. If you're not interested, you can discard the email and never visit the site. And if I miss getting an invitation to you, let me know and we'll fix it. Hopefully you won't think it's a pain!

A little more about MyEpistles: Adam's cousin created the site. We have groups for our families and it's so fun. I can set it up so each member of the invited group can be listed as a commenter or an author. An author will post an "epistle." I'll probably make everyone commenters so it's actually my non-blog; however, if you think it'd be fun to open it up to all authors, let me know. There are also tabs where you can personalize your name, track significant dates, and list your address and phone number (optional). The members of my group will include friends from high school, college, etc. If you don't want to participate, you don't have to. But of course I'd love it if you did. Watch for an email from me!

Love Becky

1 comment:

Brooke said...

That sounds great! I'm paranoid too!