Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone wanted to play sand volleyball on saturday night. I know there are football games but we will do it after for the mens sanity! If you want to play just let me know so that I can see if there will be enough people. We do have lights so it is ok if we play a little later in the evening. Let me know what you think
Kati
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we might not be able to make it anymore. like every other week...we have house cleaning to do to get ready for our inspection and we aren't sure when we'll be able to get to it. We can try to come though!!!
Sounds like fun! We'd love to participate (Adam especially), but our day is so packed tomorrow I don't think it will work. Let us know if you plan to do it again some other time.
Post a Comment