Monday, September 17, 2007

GO UTES

For those that don't look at my blog I had to write this for ALL to see! I kind of wanted to brag to the BYU fans too!!! HA! I'm mean I know but I have to be proud of my Utes for beating UCLA when BYU couldn't handle the task (and I was happy to see BYU lose to Tulsa this weekend...not that I don't like BYU, I just wanted them to have the same record that the U has to keep things even)! Now I just hope that the U can keep this momentum up long enough to beat BYU on Thanksgiving weekend! :) We'll be at that game cheering as loud as we can!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Relish the moment... Soon enough that team up north will be back to their mediocre selves. :)

Nicole said...

Amen, Becky!

Karen said...

You are probably right...but at least I had one weekend to be excited about it! :)

Becky said...

Yeah, totally. Adam has been teaching me how to trash talk, you know... ;)