Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just Another Pic

Well, I don't feel like I have much to say... Things have been hectic for us lately, but there is not a lot to share! Adam has started his last semester at BYU. Colt can rollover once in a while, and he is really learning to reach for things. We had a fun holiday weekend enjoying a pool party, BBQ, and football game. Now that Adam travels to Provo for class, Colt and I have more time on our hands to just hang. Give us a call if you're bored! We like our new place and think we'll be here till next summer or fall.

That's about it! I hope to see a bunch of you at the reunion. Here is the latest picture of Colt that I will be using on his baby announcements. (Yes, I'm still planning to send out announcements now that he's almost 4 months old! Is that tacky or what?! They're only going out to family, though, so don't be bummed when you don't get one.)

8 comments:

Brooke said...

I love when they start rolling, their little rollie pollie's. He's sure growin' up.

Christine said...

He is so stinkin' handsome!

Karen said...

he is very handsome! Yay for getting to the announcements finally! No worries about being 4 months late...people will still enjoy getting them!

Tyler and Emily said...

He is so cute!

Jacee Coles said...

He's an exact replica of Adam! What a cutie! Kris and I will be at the reunion. What time are you going?

KaRLie said...

Becky,
He is so cute! I can’t believe how old he is. 4 months seems to go by faster after they are born. Being pregnant seems like it takes for ever to get here but then after time just flies by. I still feel like I have for ever to go (Dec. 9th)

Janessa Whatcott said...

Becky he is soo cute!! If you ever need a break I will take him in a heartbeat!! Although I am sure you already have a long line for that!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Beeker, thanks for posting the cutest picture ever!! He is so cute!!!! What a little stud!!! miss ya girl!