So my front door was finally painted and I finally remembered to take my camera when we went to clean (again) last night. So here it is...red door and all!!!
I was really nervous about the red door at first, but I think it looks really good...so I was very happy about that! We are getting our final inspection today and then we can see if we can move in this weekend. If we don't pass we'll have to wait until we can get everything done that we need to! So I'll send another update once we are all moved in and stuff! But here's the latest of what I've been up to the past 6 months or so!!!!! :)
I was really nervous about the red door at first, but I think it looks really good...so I was very happy about that! We are getting our final inspection today and then we can see if we can move in this weekend. If we don't pass we'll have to wait until we can get everything done that we need to! So I'll send another update once we are all moved in and stuff! But here's the latest of what I've been up to the past 6 months or so!!!!! :)
9 comments:
THAT IS SO SUPER AWESOME!!!!! Looks beautiful.
You actually have a house?!?! I can only imagine!!!
It looks amazing!! Does it make you feel really grown up??
What area are you living in?
That is so exciting!!!
It totally makes me feel more grown up! It's weird! It's in Salt Lake...really close to where we were before (the Broadwaters house). Hopefully we have another good ward too!
I love the red door. Your house is so cute. I am jealous. I am excited to come see the inside some time.
Jane
What a beautiful home! And I agree with the others, the red door looks great!! I hope you pass the inspection and can move in!! :)
Finally you remembered you camera! Clint and I were just admiring the picture!! It's darling! And the red door makes it! Have fun decorating!!!
I love your house Scott and I only dream about our house right now. We hope to be ready to start building in March but who knows????
It looks great! I can come over for a house warming party anytime!!
Thats fabulous! Now it gets to the fun part!
Karen I love it!! It is so beautiful! I hope that you were able to move in!
Post a Comment