Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and we are having a little girl!!! It was so neat to finally see this little thing that is living inside of me. Her little hands and feet are so cute. The tech said that everything looks really good and she looks really healthy. That is always good to hear. We plan on naming her Haylee Laree Bird. (Laree is my grandma's name). Anyways, we are very excited for February to roll around. Good luck to everyone else who is expecting.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Yay! Girls are so stinkin' fun! I am so happy for you

Whitney said...

YEAH!!! Laura that is so exciting! And that name is just adorable. I love it. How has your pregnancy been?

Brooke said...

Congrats! I loved the ultrasound too it makes it seem so much more real! Great name too!

Nicole said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see her :)

Becky said...

WAHOO!!!!!!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Congrats!!!! That is the cutest name ever!!! Ultrasounds are the coolest things ever!

KaRLie said...

That’s AWESOME!! The best part is shopping for little girls. Since we have found out we are having a girl all our money goes to little girl stuff watch out!!!

Janessa Whatcott said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! Her nome is so adorable!! I bet she will be so cute. Hang in there!!