Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I NEED a Maid....

So last night Bryce and I had to de-dust our house! We are doing our own cleaning to try and save some money...so last night cleaning is what we did! We had to scrub out tubs, counter tops, sinks, etc. We had to wipe down ALL walls, ceilings, etc. We had to vacuum the floor, then sweep it, then vacuum again to get as much dust out as we could! I still think there is a layer of dust in that thing! What I realized last night though is that I have to clean that house now. I mean it's one thing to clean a house the size of an apartment...that's super easy! But when you have an actual HOUSE you live in...it ain't easy! So if anyone wants to come clean my house for me (no pay is my preference :) ) then you are more than welcome to!!!! We are getting carpet today. I don't know how long that takes but hopefully it goes quick! I believe we are trying to get our final inspection done next Monday and if we pass we can move in next weekend! CRAZY! Hopefully it all works out though because I'm ready to be in something I've been working on for about 9 months now. I don't have any new pictures. Every time we go over there I forget my camera. I guess I'll just wait until it's done though. That stupid front door still isn't painted and I'm still waiting to see how my color will match the rest of my house. My door will be red...so let's hope it looks good! Anyways... (oh...and I really don't need a maid...I promise I'm not that lazy, but it will take much more time than what I'm used to)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm serious about a maid! Sometimes it just sucks! That's awesome that you're so close to moving in I can't wait to come and see it!

Janessa Whatcott said...

I am excited for you guys!! Yeah cleaning sucks, just when you've finished you turn around to start it all over again!

Whitney said...

Ugh! I swear cleaning an entire house is a full time job! If you have any tips, let me know! I love that you guys are so close to moving in! That is so exciting... and get your camera over there so we can see it!