Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am finally going to join the blogging world!

I am going to try this out! I did not realize that this was the same kind of thing that I set up for Stu and I in June, until I looked at Christine's web site and saw Hillcrest friends as one of her little favorites. There, that is the story. I have spent the last two hours trying to catch up on everyones lives. I did not realize how many people have houses. I want one! My favorite blog was Nicoles about Josh Groban. Yes, the concert was amazing, and I did get to meet him. That was pretty exciting. I also love all the pictures. Everyones kids are soooooo cute. It makes me want one, but I don't have time for that right now.
The only thing new in my life is that I got a Pedal harp. That the kind of harp that you see in like the symphony or something. It lives at the Curtis's because I don't have room in my apartment, so I go there a lot to play it.
Other than that I am just going to school, doing clinicals and working. I only have 8 more months until I am done with the Radiology technologist program. Yahoo!
That is it! Sorry it took so long.

P.S. Stu and I have one of these Blogspots. The address is stuartandjane.blogspot.com I would not recommend visiting it, because I don't update it, (suprise, suprise) but I just thought I would let you all know.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you made it; we love to hear updates! Gosh, 8 months doesn't sound like so long -- keep up the good work. I want to see your beautiful harp!

Tyler and Emily said...

Yeah Jane! It`s so fun to hear from you. Excıtıng about your new harp!

Brooke said...

It's about time! good to hear from you keep posting!

Nicole said...

Welcome Jane!! And I forgot to ask you about Josh Groban...I was totally going to mention it since Cami said that!! What can I say I forget everything!!

Janessa Whatcott said...

Jane that is so great about radiology. I always thought that it was interseting. Time will fly!