Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Karen's Update

Well...I think it's kind of ironic that I created this blog for everyone and I am one of the people that never writes on it! :) I just don't have much to say I guess! All I do is work every day from 8-5 and then go home and watch Bryce study (not really, but that's all he ever does...he is even having to study on Friday and Saturday nights now!) So happy I'm done with school!!!!! I guess there is one update I can tell you about...but it's not happening any time soon, but it's still exciting I think! Bryce and I are taking quite the big trip this year (again) and will be going to Europe for 2 weeks. We are starting in France and then we'll be traveling to Italy and then to Austria and the areas around there (Germany/Switzerland). It's just the two of us this time and I'm really excited to go. We will be going in July so it's still a couple months away, but it will probably be here faster than I think. We are also going to Cancun in March with my parents. I've figured out that in the time period of one year Bryce and I will leave the country 3 times on vacations: China, Mexico, and Europe. There's a very (VERY) slight possibility that that number could go to 4 if we end up taking one last trip in December. Bryce has always wanted to see 2 things in South America: Iguacu Falls and Machu Pichu. So if things work to our advantage we may go to Peru and Brazil in December...but that's just an idea for now! We both are figuring that we may as well get our vacationing in now when we don't have kids and while he is still in school and doesn't have a full time job. So...I guess we'll have to see what really happens. (Oh and keep in mind that this list does not include the many football games Bryce will probably want to see this fall.) HA...football! I'm glad it's over for 8 months! Not sure how many of you know how much I watch football...but it sure is a lot! Good thing it doesn't bug me too much huh?! But that's pretty much it for me at this time. No baby news yet...probably won't happen for a bit longer! :) Definitely can't be prego while in Europe, just in case I have the Christine pregnancy! :)

Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day and that it's more romantic than mine! Bryce has a killer test the next day so he'll be in one room and I'll be in the next! :)

One more thing...I had to update the blog from the blogger account to a google account. I believe that when anyone tries to add a post now you are going to have to get a new sign-in or something. Sorry. I didn't want to do it, but it finally made me when I was trying to write this post. The website didn't change, just the login information will change. If any of you have any problems let me know!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You two are CRAZY travelers! It sounds like so much fun. Ah, someday... Adam would LOVE IT if I was more like you in the football category. I say hurray to the 8-month break! :)

Brooke said...

That sounds like so much fun. My sisters went to Europe last year, and said it was amazing! Smart before kids too! Have an amazing time!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens you get to go to some fun places! It sounds like you are enjoying life. I agree, it's so nice to be done with school but it is hard getting used to working all the time!