Tuesday, February 20, 2007
High School Reunion
So I had a quick question: Does anyone know any information about our High School Reunion this summer? I am sure that Meghan does, but since she never publishes anything to this site, has anyone talked to her? We are going to be in Utah in August for a week before moving to VA and I was curious if it would miraculously be during that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I definitely don't know anything!!!! If I were in Megs position I probably wouldn't have even started planning it yet! That would be super lucky if you were here for the same week though! And...YAY for Hawaii! That sounds like fun!
Has it really been 5 years?
I talked to Megs and she told me that it is going to be in September...Sorry that is all I know
Post a Comment