I wanted to make a new post but I couldn't think of any big news...then I remembered that a couple of weeks ago Adam baptized his grandma! She's almost 90 years old! Adam's mom Suzi converted to the church at 16. Her mother, the one that just got baptized, was totally against it and wouldn't let her get baptized. So Suzi got baptized when she was 18, and around 30 years later she converted her mom! It was an amazing spiritual experience to see my husband baptize her. He'd been hoping so long that she would join the church, and she finally did. She is the sweetest lady in the world. Here's a couple of pictures!
Before...

After...

Anyway, Christine your little girl is so cute! I hope everybody's adorable little ones are doing great, and those who are pregnant, I hope you're doing well also! (Even though I know that's probably not the most fun part!) I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. I got Adam two little African Dwarf frogs for his valentine! They're so cute, they're tiny water frogs and they stay in a little tank with our Betta fish. He loved them! We also dressed up and went to a formal Valentine's dance at studio 600! It was way fun. Hope this isn't too boring of stuff to be posting...I guess for us, the small and simple things are fun too!
Not much else is new with us...although we are going on an Alaskan cruise in May. I guess I'll post a couple more pictures after that! Stay happy everyone!
--Meredith
3 comments:
Mer,
What an awesome experience! Sounds like things are going well
Meredith,
That is so neat! She is such a cute lady and how exciting that Adam was able to baptize her! And your cruise sounds like a blast! You will definitely have to post pics!!
That's way cool! I miss you!!
Post a Comment