Hello all. I wanted to let you all know more about the company that I work for. Here is a little info that I pulled from the FranklinSquires website:
FranklinSquires is a private capital and consulting firm built on the philosophy of Prosperity Economics-- the “ancient principles” of prosperity rediscovered by America’s founding generation.
A person or society locked in serious financial bondage ultimately loses all other freedoms. Since its inception in 1999, FranklinSquires has been committed to helping individuals, families, and businesses worldwide achieve self-reliance, economic independence, and the liberating consequences of prosperity. This is accomplished through FranklinSquires’ commitment to developing a global infrastructure of education, media, and finance by working with inspired entrepreneurs building world-class companies dedicated to this mission.
Working here has been a great opportunity and blessing in my life. I have learned so many things and continue to learn more each day. There are many ways to get involved if you are interested in what we do and stand for.
-The owner of the company is Rick Koerber and he has a radio show...called Free Capitalist radio. You can go to www.freecapitalist.com and listen online or you can listen on 630 AM K Talk. He is a great speaker who talks with lots of passion and power and is very motivating.
-The Producer Revolution is a membership for those who want to rub shoulders with those who are like minded. They have forums once a week in several places in the nation...including several in Utah. There are many things included with the Producer Revolution including an online forum and message boards, a daily email, etc. You can find out more about this at www.producerrevolution.com.
-American Founders University is very soon going to open. It will offer classes four times a year with 8 50 min. blocks. Then the next 90 days will involve activities where you apply what you have learned in real life situations. Right now we are still working on the curriculum, but we are soon going to launch! You can find out more at www.americanfoundersuniversity.com.
If you would like to know more information or have any questions, let me know! I just thought I would share so you can know more about what I am involved with!!
Have a great day! Nicole
P.S. If you have seen billboards with people that say I earned such and such amount of money using my 700 credit score, those are from my company! Also there are billboards that say Free Capitalist radio and have Rick, the owner on them.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you think your work is great. When I get a minute I'll definitely check out your company. Miss you!
Post a Comment