I just have to brag for a minute about my wonderful husband! Yesterday Justin picked me up from work and on my seat was this beautiful flower arrangement! He asked me if I remembered what day it was. I had to think for a minute, but luckily I remembered that it was the day of our first date two years ago! And he remembered, I couldn't believe it! He bought food and made me dinner too! Anyway, I just thought I would share! Aren't the flowers gorgeous?!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
I've got a GOOD one!
I just have to brag for a minute about my wonderful husband! Yesterday Justin picked me up from work and on my seat was this beautiful flower arrangement! He asked me if I remembered what day it was. I had to think for a minute, but luckily I remembered that it was the day of our first date two years ago! And he remembered, I couldn't believe it! He bought food and made me dinner too! Anyway, I just thought I would share! Aren't the flowers gorgeous?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment