Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I lost my phone!!!

So, I am a genius, and left my phone outside of the meteorology building where somebody else picked it up. Now I have no phone numbers! If you guys could email me your number when you have time, it would be good to get everyone's number again.

my email address is nanhosen@gmail.com

Things are going well. I am pretty overwhelmed with school and work. All I know is that I cannot wait to be finished!! I think that I will probably go to grad school in hydrology once I graduate, but I am for sure taking a year off to work. I have a job with the National Weather Service, so it will be go to be able to go to work, come home, and not worry about the 18 tests that I have that week.

I hope everything is going well for everybody. Whitney, happy birthday in a few days!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh no! That is no good about your phone! I hope someone calls and tells you they found it!! Nan, you are crazy for wanting to go to grad school! I mean, it's totally amiable, but my goodness hydrology!! What is that?!! It is VERY nice not having to worry about tests, let me tell you! With a year off you may change your mind!

Whitney said...

That's too bad about the phone! i've cracked the screens on several phones and can't see anything anymore. And I did it both times by dropping the remote on them... whoops! Thanks for the happy birthday! You're the best! I love you and we need to chat and get together sometime soon! Love you.