Monday, October 23, 2006

Great Pumpkin Cake



I made this cake yesterday for a former roommate get together. You can find the recipe on www.kraftfoods.com. It is probably one of the easiest recipes ever!! Looking at it from this angle, it doesn't look the greatest (since you can see the icing that dripped to the base of the cake holder--oops!) but from the side, it looks fabulous!! And it looks more orange in real life (it seems maybe the camera didn't do so well, I don't know). Anyway, it was super easy and I got LOTS of compliments on it! Not only did my old roomies think so, but even their husbands or bf's! Also, I was walking over to the girl's apt. where we had dinner and on my way over this random girl said, what a cute cake! Then she said, did you make it? Ha, like I am some gourmet! Anyway, if you want lots of compliments and a yummy cake, try it! All you use is a cake mix!! You can use any kind you want and then you just put a cream cheese frosting on top and the stem in the middle is an ice cream cone. Right now this cake is the featured cake when you go to the website--it's the one right there on the web page.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: