Brynlee was born Aug. 19, 2009 at 12:36pm. She was 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 1/2 in. long. She's got a full head of dark hair and as cute as can be. We are so lucky to be her parents!
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
7 comments:
She's a doll!!!
Congrats! I'm glad everything went so smoothly for you! She's beautiful!
She is SO CUTE, Jace! I am so happy for you and Kris. It was great to see you guys and meet Brynlee!!
oh so sweet!!! I love new babies! Congratulations to you and Kris :)
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Look at that great hair! She is so cute!
Love all of that hair!
Post a Comment