Hey everyone! We are having a play group this coming Tuesday, August 18th at my house (Nicole) at 10 am. If you and your kid(s) would like to come, please do! It will be fun! Email me if you need any info.
I would love to come, but I don't think I'll have a kid to bring by then. Brynlee's due that day, but I have a feeling she'll be late. Maybe next time:)
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
3 comments:
I would love to come, but I don't think I'll have a kid to bring by then. Brynlee's due that day, but I have a feeling she'll be late. Maybe next time:)
You can still come anyway, Jace! If you feel up to it. I'm going to be there and would love to see any of you!
Fun Fun! I am going to be there! I am excited to see you all of you! Becks I am so happy you will be there.
Post a Comment