For anyone who is interested, there is a jeans party next Wednesday, Sept. 15th in Farmington. The company is My Secret Closet and it's these two cute girls who run the show. They sell miss me jeans, rock revival, and several others. Ginger had a party last year that they did.
I actually don't plan on going but I thought I'd pass it along for anyone who'd like to. I've been a few times to their parties and have two pairs of Miss Me jeans and one pair of shorts that I love. Please email me if you'd like more info. They sent me an email with an attachment with all the info as well as pictures of the jeans. The Buckle sells some of the same jeans they have, but theirs (the Buckle) cost more.
npendleton27@yahoo.com
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would but being pregnant and all, kind of puts a damper on a new pair of jeans that you cant wear!
I hear ya! I'm not going for the same reason ;)
Post a Comment