I did a party last year, do we want to do it again? And if so MON 22 TUE 23 or WED 24 works for us just comment on a day that works for you! EVERYONE WELCOME, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN!
I love you! Yes, let's do it again. I'm good for the 22nd or 23rd. Who knows about Justin!! But Molly and I will at least be there! You guys are awesome!!!!
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
13 comments:
I would love to have another party. The 24th is probably bad seeing that that is Christmas Eve! :) I think either of the other 2 work for us though!
We could do the 23rd!!!!
Bummer, we are not coming home, but sure wish we could be there!
Do it! Either the 22 or 23 are good for me. Fun!!
the 22nd or the 23rd would be great!
Ohhhhhh. I wanna come. We don't plan to make a trip till after Christmas, though. Have fun!
we could do the 23rd i think!
We could do the 22nd. :)
We could do the 22nd! Can't wait!
I love you! Yes, let's do it again. I'm good for the 22nd or 23rd. Who knows about Justin!! But Molly and I will at least be there! You guys are awesome!!!!
23rd works for me. Spouses or non?
Spouses, the whole gang!
I could only do the 22nd. I think we should do it again! It was so fun last year.
Post a Comment