I have been working at a doggy day care called City Pet Club, and although it doesn't pay great, it is the funnest job ever. I'm living downtown in my own apartment, and the experience has actually been pretty fun and liberating! I got a puppy last summer. Her name is Ruby and she's a purebred Papillon. Most people don't know what that is so I'll post some pictures! She's my baby! She gets along with Abby (my cat) very well. They love to play! Anyway I guess there's not a whole lot else that's new, still just hanging out back in the dating world (yes, it still sucks) and doing my own thing! Merry Christmas everybody!
p.s. I just want to apologize to everyone whose baby showers I have missed! It sounds stupid but I haven't wanted to show up without gifts and I have been pretty poor since the divorce last year, but I want you all to know that I do care and I am so happy for you and hope that you and your families are doing wonderful! Congrats to everybody and their beautiful babies!


4 comments:
Mer-
I miss you! Your puppy is so cute. Love you lots!
It's great to hear from you, I don't usually care for little dogs, but she's adorable!
Good to hear from you!! What a cute little dog! Glad to hear you are doing well :)
Miss you friend! Good to hear about your life. You better come to my baby shower down the road and don't worry about a gift. I would just love to see you. You dog is very cute.
Post a Comment