Hey everyone! I received a flyer yesterday on my door about a holiday boutique that sounded fun so I'm passing it along because it says to invite your girlfriends!
It's this Friday and Saturday, Nov. 7th and 8th. Fri: 12-7 pm and Sat: 10-4 pm. The address is 7737 South Pheasant Wood Dr. (Creek Rd and 1700 E.) It's the street east of the Downs, if that makes sense (over by where the trailor park was).
It says they'll have the following things: handbags and shoes, children and women's apparel, jewelry, belts and watches, home decor and accessories. They are featuring the following companies: Flats Platypus, Reflective Art Studio, Studi 32 Shoes, Andrei, My Quilter Girl, Jessi Stringham Photo, Scentsy Candles, Lily's Edge Boutique, Boot Scoot Bikes, and Quail Hollow Studios.
I had never heard of any of these companies, but I checked some out online that I could find and they have some good things. I think I'm going to go check it out with my SIL and mom, so if you want to go, you should! I'm sure this lady has a beautiful home, so that will be fun to see too!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment