Drew is amazed with his little brother, sometimes too much!!!
Kade actually got some tummy time which unfortunantly doesn't happen all that much because as Drew would tell you, "he loves tummy time too."
Up in the mountains for the first and probably last time of the year. I think that Drew came first to prepare me for how extremely boyish boys can really be. He loves being anywhere outside and especially loves bugs, snakes, and any stinky thing he can find.
Already a true Husky!!
Our cute little man is so easy going and happy, I am soooo blessed!Ok I have been saying that I would put pictures on here forever so here they finally are. I wish that I had something fun and exciting to tell everyone but we are just the same as always!
Drew is still as energetic as ever and Kade is growing like a weed. I think that I am finally getting the hang of having two kids but I am sure that since I said that I will think opposite tomorrow.
6 comments:
Yeah Kati! Thanks for posting the cute pics.
This is the first time I've seen the little one, he's adorable!
Great to see pics of your cute boys and to hear from you!!
Oh your kids are CUTE!!!!!!
Cute pics! And yes...Kade is definitely growing like a weed!!!
Hooray! Drew looks just like you, i love it.
Post a Comment