Monday, September 22, 2008
Keep it Open?
So...I've been wondering if I should keep this blog open. Not many people post to it and the only people that seem to post to it has their own blog anyways! So what do ya'll say? Should I just keep it open for the heck of it or should I close it down? It's not like I ever update it (except adding blogs to the sidebar when new ones are set up) so it's not high maintenance to keep open. I would just like to see posts from the people that used to post occasionally but never do anymore and that just doesn't seem to happen! So let me know what you guys want me to do okay! :) I can do either...keeping it open is easy and shutting it down is easy too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I say keep it open, I check it all the time! It's where I post new updates on me (not that I seem to post all that often, haha).
Open!
open :)
I say keep it open!
open
i guess the vote is pretty clear. thanks, karen.
Keep it open! I check it all the time!!
open!
Post a Comment