Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow, it's been a year...




It appears that the last time I posted on here was September 14, 2008. It's been a long time! I figure I'm due for sharing...

Colt decided to take his first steps on August 20th at 15 months old. That morning I was taking pictures of him standing when suddenly he giggled and took off towards me and the camera! He managed 3 or 4 steps before collapsing into my lap. The fun part is that Adam was right there to watch, too. Since then Colt spends most of his time wandering from room to room. It's so fun. He jabbers a bunch, too. As I look at him, it is clear that he is no longer a baby; more like a little boy. I'm so happy being a mom!!

5 comments:

KaRLie said...

Yea for walking! I cant wait for emily to walk...I think? be like. I spend so much time now chasing her around I cant emagin what walking will be like. Your pic. are so cute!!

Brooke said...

Awesome Becky, I guess Colt really It's a great stage!

Karen said...

What a cute family! Colt really is growing up fast!!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Colt is such a stud!! I Love the one with his shoes off! I'm so glad things are good! I miss you!

Nicole said...

so exciting! How fun that you were both there for that first step!