Hello! Here are some fun pics. I decided kids grow like WEEDS! It is so fun to see how much Haylee has grown over the last few months. She is becoming quite vocal and makes squawking noises all the time. We love it! She is very fun and always wants me to play with her. She is becoming quite the momma's girl!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
4 months old!
Hello! Here are some fun pics. I decided kids grow like WEEDS! It is so fun to see how much Haylee has grown over the last few months. She is becoming quite vocal and makes squawking noises all the time. We love it! She is very fun and always wants me to play with her. She is becoming quite the momma's girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
They grow WAY too fast! She is so adorable, girls are great. Enjoy every moment!
She is such a cutie! And I agree, it's amazing how quickly they grow and learn new things!!
She looks just like you! How adorable
She is such a cute mix of you two! She's so adorable!!
Cute! I can't believe it's been 4 months already! Time sure has flown this year!
What a darling little lady. I'm glad you shared these pics! Yep, she is growing up.
She is a doll!! How fun!
Oh she is so cute! I can't believe she is four months old and I still have not met her.
Post a Comment