Thursday, June 12, 2008

Halfway there...

Well I'm officially half way to my due date and realized that maybe some of you guys may not even know I'm pregnant yet!! I didn't post the announcement on this blog, but then realized that some people only look at this blog and not at any others! Sorry for the oversight! We had our ultrasound and we are having a baby girl! YAY! My due date is either October 29 or 30. I'm not exactly sure! We are so excited to have a little girl! I just hope she comes out with beautiful curly hair!!! That would just make me incredibly happy! I went to the Distribution Center (for unmentionables) and saw a cute little blessing dress and I almost started crying! I'm so excited to start shopping for her and to start decorating our nursery! YAY for pink and purple and all those fun girly clothes! We think that she will know all there is to know about football by the time she's 2! Hopefully she cooperates with us!! Anyways...I figured I would post on this blog too to share the news because we sure are excited!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Girls are a lot of fun and very emotional just like us thats why were moms. I'm so excited for you and I cant wait to see her

Nicole said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Becky said...

I just realized today that you had found out gender and I hadn't checked your blog yet! How fun. Halfway there!!

KaRLie said...

I'm so excited its a girls they are so much fun!!! Mostly the shopping!! Good luck with the rest of the way!!

Jane and Stuart said...

I am excited for you! I really want a girl first. They are so much more fun to buy for, but I will be happy with either one!