Hi everyone! I am feeling great today because tax season is over!!! I cannot even tell you how relieved and happy I am to finally have a life outside of work. It was so emotionally/mentally/physically draining to work 65 hours/week for 2 months straight! So life is great now and 40 hours seems like nothing.
Jeff and I are going to Argentina! His work is sending him there for 5 weeks and I am going for 3. I am sad that we'll spend 16 long days apart but I am so excited to go! I am going to go to a Spanish school in Buenos Aires for a week while he finishes up work and then we'll spend the rest of the time traveling. I have been diligently studying Spanish for the last 2 years and I hope my the school will help.
And our last and most exciting news is that we are moving to California! Jeff got in to the MPA program at USC with a great scholarship. It was the hardest decision in the world deciding on which school he should go to and I feel really good and excited about our decision. So once again, I will be doing what I do best - packing up and moving, finding a place to live, and finding a new job. We don't know the LA area at all, and we hear the school is in a bad part of town, so if you have any suggestions of good areas to live in LA, let me know.
I hope you are all doing well! I love hearing and reading about your lives!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It sounds like you guys will have a fun time for the next few months! Congrats to Jeff for this new endeavor (and to you)! USC is in a scary part of town but there is definitely suburbs around that are better I'm sure! Good luck and have fun in Argentina!
Oh my goodness, so much news!! I'm so happy for you guys and that you've made your decisions. It seems to have worked out nicely. Now I can come visit you AND Jess in Orange County! Come see me during those 16 days apart...
I am so glad that you chose! I can't believe you chose sunny california over cold Syracuse! Ha, just kidding, that is so great.
Congrats! How exciting about everything! You guys will have so many fun adventures...in cali and argentina! Cna't wait to hear all about it!
That is so exciting! i am jealous you are going to Argentina. I would love to go there one day. Congrats!
Congrats! to the both of you, it sounds way exciting good luck with everything and have fun in Argentina!
Congratulations to you guys! First, to you for surviving tax season! 65 hours a week. I can't even imagine. Next, Argentina!!! Take me and I'll teach you Spanish!!! Last, California! What an exciting life!
Congratulation! How much fun you guys have ahead of you!! I heard that Argentina is beautiful!! Sorry about all the moving, I can totally relate! It sucks but is worth it!!
Post a Comment