Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Disneyland Hotels

Hey, I have kind of a random question for you all. Do you remember which hotel we stayed in repeatedly when we went on choir tour to Disneyland? And/or do you have a favorite hotel within walking distance of Disneyland that you would recommend to stay in?

Let me know asap. We might head down there if I can get arrangements made!!

5 comments:

Jane and Stuart said...

Marriott Fairfield is across the street from the main gate. That is where we usually stay. Depending on when you travel we usually paid any where from $80-110 per night. Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

I don't know of a specific hotel but a great place to look is www.sidestep.com. I always find my flights and hotels through them! Love you!

Crawling said...

It's called the Anaheim Plaza Hotel, were we stayed for choir tour.

Becky said...

Thank you, thank you! I appreciate the info from all. We are GOING!!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Beeker, I'm Jealous...have fun!