Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Josh Groban

Last night I went with my mom and sisters to the Josh Groban concert at the ESA (Energy Solutions Arena...I really wish it were still the Delta Center...so much easier to say)!!! It was such an awesome concert! We were lucky to be in a suite and we sat in the center, slightly to the right. The seats were great, there was dinner and treats, and a bathroom all in the suite! All things a pregnant girl like me could ever want! :) So I tried to take a picture and would have posted it here, but the flash was having issues, meaning we all looked like white ghosts! Which I probably look like right now with my office tan anyway, but you get the picture ;)

Anyway, it goes without saying that Josh Groban is EXTREMELY talented! His voice is absolutely amazing. But he also plays the piano and the drums and is pretty dang good at both of those too! Why is it that some people seem to get all the talent?! Anyway, he is only 26 which still amazes me and he was such a great entertainer. He was so funny and just a down-to-earth type of a guy. Go see him if you ever get a chance! You will not be sorry! And it also doesn't hurt that he happens to be pretty dang good looking too (yes, I am happily married, but I still have eyes!)!! That's the latest from me!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I agree Delta Center sounds loads better. I had no idea he was 26 thats insane! Suites are the only way to go!

Crawling said...

Jane got to meet him! She waited around for him after and got his signature! Are you jealous! :)

Nicole said...

Oh I totally am jealous! That is so cool! Lucky!!!! :)

Becky said...

Nicole, you are so funny! Sounds like quite an event, and I'm glad it was comfortable for your prego-ness. Jane got to MEET HIM?!?