Monday, August 27, 2007
My art eh?
if you guys want i have an art show that went up last week up. it will be up until the 16th. it's at a little place called alchemy coffee (390 e 1700 s, slc.) it would be cool if you had a chance to check it out.... see what i've been doing with my life for the past little while. well hope everything is well with everyone. Emily you are a freakin rad as hell! Have a good day kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's pretty awesome Liv! I may have to go check it out and see it! I'm glad you let us all know!
Sweet. I like art stuff. Maybe we'll make it; though we are kinda crazy busy in September.
awesome!! Can´t wait to see it- it will be perfect becuase we will onlybe home for 2 days-the 14th and 15th, maybe you should put another reminder about it before the show ends so we all don´t forget!
Post a Comment