Hey guys how is everyone!! Holy Cow!! I cannot believe how busy everyone is traveling around and such!! Congrats on all of the graduations, weddings, babies and trips!! I am so happy for everyone and so glad that everyone is doing so well. We have just been hanging out, I have been busy with a few shoots, just enough to keep things interesting. Drew and I mostly play, here is one of our fun afternoons outside. We should hopefully be moving back into our house the first week in October. I can't wait!! This year has been crazy and hard and I can't wait to finally be settled and move on. Drew and I are always looking for buddies to play with, so give us a call if anyone is planning anything. I hope that no one feels like I am barging in on this blog. I know that I haven't been close to everyone for a few years, but I have always considered you guys friends. You don't know how many times I have looked up to each of you. Through out life I never really felt like I fit in anywhere, so I guess I just hopped around trying to find my spot and ended up being a home-body. I guess that's what I like most about having my own family. I know where I fit in. I am a wife and a mom, what I had always wanted to be.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He sure is handsome! I might make you take pictures of my kids for me since you are a pro picture taker! :) Or maybe you can give me photog lessons!!! That sounds even better! And you are totally not barging in! You were a highschool friend weren't you?! That's what this is all about! Anyone is welcome...but maybe not boys since the website is myGIRLfriends! HA!
Such a stud! We for sure need to do a play date maybe we can get together next week!
Man is your son cute!
Absolutely adorable! Seriously though, could I hire you to take some pics when we have our baby? I want to get some pictures taken and you are obviously way talented in that area! I think I'm going to ask Karen for your email and email you about it!!
I think all of us have been in and out of the loop at some time; it's just cool to know there's always a group of friends to welcome you back. I'd love a play date except that I don't know how to get a hold of you. Drew is SUCH a cutie!
Post a Comment