Thank you everyone for coming to the Barbecue. It was great to see everyone. I really have appreciated your friendship. I was thinking last night how amazing life is, how we all touch one another's lives and learn from each other. I truly feel blessed to have friends that I have known for so long. Here are some pictures! I will keep you updated (mostly on our blog)
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It was awesome; thanks for having us. I've got to say, pic #1 wins out over pic #2! :)
Yeah...thanks for throwing a party for us to visit with each other! And I agree with Becky...picture #1 is quite cute!!!!
You don't waste any time! Nice! Thanks for hosting the BBQ we had a fun time and will miss you!!
Have a safe trip out to Virginia, it was fun to see you again before your big move!
OH mY! That looks like it was so much fun! Everyone looks soo great.. you would never guess that several of you have had babies! I'm so bummed I missed it! I was there the last weekend in July. But it was just quick!
Good Luck in Virginia! You'll love it!
Chriswtine that looks like so much fun!! I would of much rather of been there with you guys than working. You all look so beautiful!!
Post a Comment