Friday, March 16, 2007

Watch Out!

Okay, I've decided to be brave and post a picture of myself and my belly. Christine requested pictures of the little ones; this is the best I can do. :) In answer to the most common questions/exclamations I receive: Yes, the belly is huge. Yes, I still have two months to go, even though yes, it looks like I could pop any day now! At least this pic can give you a fair warning so you don't die of shock if you see me...

5 comments:

Karen said...

Becky~
I love your big belly! You are so tiny that your baby needed at least a little bit of space to move around! :) I just love that you are tiny everywhere else still with this little basketball belly! That's what I want to look like when I'm pregnant! :)
Thanks for posting!

Christine said...

Yay! You look so great, I hope you are feeling as great as you look. When are you guys moving to St. George again? I also love how long your hair is getting

Becky said...

Sorry, new update on the St. George thing. We're not going anymore b/c the job was not what Adam expected or was hoping for. We'll be sticking around here; he's starting a business!

Brooke said...

You look AMAZING! I cannot wait to see what the little tike looks like. I'm so glad your staying, not that St. George isn't awesome but, anyway.
Your nights must be fairly restless by now, and it's getting awkward to paint those toes, thats what you have Adam for.
hang in there and I have a book for you

Nicole said...

Beck you look adorable! I'm so glad you posted a picture!!