Thursday, March 15, 2007

More Posts!



Hi everyone. So I have decided that people need to post more. I know you might think that you have nothing intersting going on, but you do! I want to know what everyone is up to, and I want pictures. I especially want to see pictures of the kids. They grow so fast and I want to see them change, so please post! Well, Claire is almost 5 months and we just took our first flight to Utah. She did pretty well. She is as big as her one year old cousin (in the pics). It is now in the 90's here in Vegas and I am not looking forward to the summer! Well, hope to hear from everyone soon!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I agree, Christine! I love pics of your little babe, and I think we should find more to share on the blog. I will post a picture today...

Karen said...

I also agree! I would LOVE to see posts of more friends and our friend's babies! I love to see how fast they grow and what they look like since we never see each other much! So all you moms out there better start posting more often! :)
Christine...I love that Claire is as big as her cousin! That's awesome! :) She'll definitely be taller than her when they are older!!!!

Brooke said...

I'm so jealous about your heat down there! Hope motherhood is treating you well.

Nicole said...

so funny that Kaitlyn is smaller than Claire! Of course we knew that would happen at some point, but wow! Such cute girls!!