Hey everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted and although I don't have a lot to share, I'll share what's going on right now with me!
Quickly Happy Birthday to Emily Waltman on the 23rd, which is in a couple of hours here! Justin's birthday is Sat., on the 24th and it is his golden birthday! 24 on the 24th! We are driving to Star Valley, WY tomorrow after 5 for the weekend to celebrate with his family. We haven't been up since Christmas, so it should be really fun! Justin's youngest brother Brad who is a freshman here at BYU received his mission call at his parents house and he will be opening it either tomorrow night or Saturday, depending on when the other siblings arrive!! We are very excited for him.
Work is going well for me. We are working on launching American Founders Academy (14-18 yr. old kids) and University. We are teaching morals and principles that schools no longer teach these days in public schooling in our courses. For the kids who may be attending school, this will be a supplement to their education. We are teaching classes on the Constitution, classes on economic prosperity, family studies, a bunch of other classes. Anyway, I could say a lot about it, but there's an idea!
Justin is still going to school full time and working 32 hours on the weekends! I'm really excited that I get to spend some time with him this weekend!! He plans on attending spring and summer terms at BYU and will study in the meantime for the LSAT which he will take either Sept. 29th or Oct. 1st. He will only take two classes fall semester to finish up and graduate in December of this year. He will then work full time starting in January of '08 until law school at the end of August...that's the plan anyway! He will start taking his prep class for the LSAT this summer again and he feels confident he will do well, so we hope he will!
I also wnat to report that Layers is very soon going to be introducing their spring line! I am really excited because I've seen a couple of pics and they are going to have some really cute stuff! Of course I'm supposed to say that, but I would say it even if I weren't a distributor! :) They are coming out with swim suits, boy shorts for swimming, spring/summery dresses, and of course shirts! I plan on having a party with our friends sometime possibly in April, so I will post about that when the date is sure so you can all come! Primarily it will be fun to just have a hang out so we can see everyone! It feels like it's been a while!
Well I hope things are going well with each of you. Christine your pics make me want spring to be here really soon! Ah! If only I lived in Vegas!!
Love, Nicole
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nicole, it's so good to hear how you guys are doing. You and Justin must never see each other! Isn't it funny how excited you are to get married when you dating, figuring you can spend every second with each other. But when you get married, you never see each other! Jared graduates in December also, and I really look forward to seeing him then! (:
Well! Tell Justin HAPPY BITTHDAY!
Sounds like everythings fabulous for you both, and you know what that means ... It's BABY time!
I always have to mention it, so you think about it. Anyway have fun in Wyoming.
Brooke, you're so funny. :0) I loved the update, Nicole. Hope you had a blast!
Post a Comment