Tuesday the 23 it is, I'm sorry for those who can't make it! Dinner's at 6 I will make Tomato Basil soup, and Nicole's making a Wild Rice soup. We'll eat out of bread bowls so all we need are some yummy treats and anything you think will go great with soup. Comment on what you'll bring so we all know. I'll need a rough head count for the bread bowls so let me know in the comments how many by Sunday. Thanks for your help and I'll see you then!
If you have any other thoughts please share!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Bryce and I will be there (with Brooke) and I'll bring a dessert. Probably Texas Sheet Cake (which is kinda like brownies).
I'll try and come but I have another party that night. . . could you put your address up here? I've never been to your house.
Ash and I probably won't be there...we have a family party that night. We will try to make it but for now count us out.
ty just informed me of a waltman party that night. but I really want to come so we are going to try to come late. I'll bring a dessert so in case we don't make it, I'm sure there will be lots of other goodies.
I can come, not positive on Tim yet, but I'll bring a treat of some kind
Jeff and I can come. We'll bring drinks. Can't wait!!
Post a Comment