My brother has finally left on his mission. We dropped him off yesterday; with a mother, a pregnant woman, and three sisters on their periods let me tell you how controlled our emotions were.
We are excited for him though, and hope the time flies!!!
4 comments:
How exciting! I still can't believe that he's old enough for a mission. Anyone younger than us in that ward is still the age they were when I left the ward in 5th grade! :)
Good for him. That is such a cute picture! I miss you, pregnant woman.
Yeah for women with Hormones! The poor men who had to hang out will all of you though......
I still can't believe that Kirk is on a mission. I just remember the little guy tormenting all of his sisters as well as me and Emily, his "other" sisters!! Kirk's probably used to all the estrogen, now he'll get the opposite on his mish!
Post a Comment