Friday, July 08, 2011

Hayden Kristopher Coles


Hey everyone! Since I don't have my own blog, I thought I'd post an update here. Hayden Kristopher Coles was born June 4th. He was 7lbs. 1oz. and 20in. He's doing great! I'm finally doing great. Long story short, for 3 months I dealt with kidney stones on top of being pregnant so I had surgery to have a stint placed. I had surgery a couple weeks after Hayden was born to blast the stones so they would come out in pieces and to have the stint removed. I'm doing WONDERFUL now. I really appreciate a pain free life now.
Kris graduated with his Master's in May and works at UVU as an advisor for student government and is the program director of orientations. He's planning on applying for a PHD program this fall.
Brynlee will be 2 in August and is loving being a big sister! Life is good!

2 comments:

Crawling said...

Love it Jacee! Good update! A visit will be happening soon!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the update! So glad to hear you are doing better Jacee! I can't believe you had to go through so much pain. Glad it's over now!! Congrats to Kris!! That's awesome.